Looking for the perfect Jonny Boat Bass 100 ready to get out and go setup complete with an electric trolling motor? We'll make it easy for ya with the Jonny Boats Bass 100 Fixed Jonny Pod Trolling Motor package. This setup comes with everything you need to get out on the water* including a Jonny Bass 100, Fixed Jonny Pod Trolling Motor and Beaver Tail Rudder Kit for hands free steering.
The Bass 100 borrows from the classic “Jon” boat concept, an open platform to build upon as they did in the “good ‘ol days”, when DIY (do-it-yourself) was not a hobby, but a way of life. Jonny Boats blends this classic concept with modern boat and kayak technology offering a highly customizable base model ready for multiple outfitting options whether you choose to paddle it or outfit with a motor. From DIY or ready-to-go off the shelf kits and individual accessories to adding your own outboard or trolling motor - the possibilities are endless. No matter how you do it, Go Your Own Way!Base Model Features:
- Deck rod storage & rod tip protection
- Sturdy molded bow handle
- Removable sonar & electronics pod
- Open bow storage area
- Gunwale UNI-Track accessory rails
- Adjustable foot pegs
- Cup holder
- Soft foam stand pads
- Integrated sturdy carry handles
- Jonny EZ Rider forward & aft + height adjustable seating system
- Unique & stable planing hull
- Two flush mounted rod holders with rod leash
- Hull inspection port
- Stern UNI-Track accessory rails
- Oversized tankwell storage area w/bungee tie-down
- Rudder ready*
- Outboard & trolling motor transom mount area*
- Drain plug
- Length: 10’ (305cm)
- Width: 35.5” (85cm)
- Base Weight: 77lbs (35kg)
- Capacity: 400lbs (181kg)
- Gas Powered Outboard Rating: 2.5hp
- Electric Powered Outboard Rating: 3hp
The Fixed Jonny Pod Trolling Motor features a 40lb thrust electric motor with variable speed control powered by a 12V battery* with forward and reverse propulsion. Installation is required.
*Battery not included. 12 Volt 20 Ah recommended.
The Beaver Tail Rudder kit is the perfect companion to the Fixed Jonny Pod Trolling Motor for hands free steering. The oversized rudder blade’s action is controlled by a set of foot controls (included with the kit) so that you can focus on fishing! Installation is required.