Our warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) years from the date of retail purchase on the hull and one (1) year on the accessories. If you have a warranty issue please contact your Jonny Boats dealer, from where you originally purchased your boat, for assistance. Supply serial number, date of purchase, and photos of issue for speedy service.
The warranty registration form should be submitted within 30 days of original purchase date. Consumer must keep their sales receipt for proof of purchase.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of products.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, or improper handling and storage.
- Damage caused by extreme weather or environmental conditions.
- Damage caused while the product is in possession of a freight carrier or any party other than Feel Free Kayaks.
- Products used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Products that have been structurally altered or modified.
- Products designated as “prototypes”, “demos”, or sold in “as is” condition - Products that have been towed by power or sail boats.
- Products determined to have been used for any activity other than an activity that is customary for the product.
- Variations in color of products are not covered by warranty.
- Consequential and incidental damage
This limited warranty excludes all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to Jonny Boats. This limited warranty excludes any incidental or consequential damages or expenses resulting from any defects. Some states, countries, or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain implied warranties, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
To the extent any exclusion or limitation contained above is contrary to any state, country, or provincial law, such exclusion or limitation shall be severable and all other terms above shall remain in full force and effect. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state, country by country, and province by province.